New mission: Actually attempt one thing a week I repin on Pinterest, particularly hairstyles. Today’s mission = underwhelming but a step in the right direction.
Toot it and boot yourself: (No I did not take pictures of the how to, because the upside down braid was difficult enough.)
Difficulty: We’re gonna give this a 6 star difficulty out of 10. You should know how to braid and braid well.
Time: 4 minutes, longer if you’re a perfectionist.
- Section out your hair, separating from the bottom of your ears
- Take the top section of your hair and tie it up tight, no loose pieces
- Flip your head over and start french braiding from the base of your scalp with VERY small pieces
- Braid to the top of you head where a bun would start
- Pull all hair together and messy bun that ish
- Wrap around strays with bobby pins
- Rock it out.
x to the ohh